Monday, January 4, 2021

UNEXPECTED DELIVERIES

 Today was a day of unexpected deliveries.  I knew the flour, ice bucket, and the groceries were coming today but I was surprised that the tagine and the photography softbox lighting kit showed up.  The tagine was not supposed to come for two more weeks.  I can now make Moroccan food!

The photography softbox lighting kit is going to make my photos of the food much more professional.  I am excited to mix my love of photography and my love of vegan cooking.  

Tomorrow I have a bunch more cooking items arriving; like the sushi making kit.  I am super excited. 

I will also be able to continue cooking once my food delivery arrives.  I needed to get some special ingredients so I can make schnitzel and sauerkraut soup.  Yum!  

I called Xfinity and finally got a customer service person with some knowledge about cancellations.  He assured me that I can cancel my plan and send my equipment back via UPS.  Since I have a ton of boxes and packing, this is a perfect time. He tried to sell me a cheaper plan but I am ready to save some money and cut the cord.  

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!