Monday, January 11, 2021

CABLE FOR FREE

 I woke up this morning and turned on the TV and I still had cable TV. What?? Why do I still have cable? It was supposed to be turned off Saturday at midnight.  I had to call the cable company. One of my least favorite things to do. I got the nicest guy to help me. He assured me that the paperwork went through and I was not being charged but the person who had to flick the switch had not processed it yet so I should enjoy my free cable! I’ll believe it when I get my credit in the mail that I am owed. Until then, I’m enjoying the free cable until they turn it off. 

Then I had to call about my Orencia. It never showed up on Friday. No, it was not stolen. Seems they forgot to send it. It got straightened out today and should arrive tomorrow. Their customer service person was not so nice. I win one and lose one. 

I used my walk DVD for the first time since November when I injured my Achilles. I walked a mile.  So far it feels okay. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!