Sunday, January 3, 2021

CANDY CANE ICE CREAM

 I used my new Souper Cubes to freeze the ice cream I made today.  Souper Cubes were a Christmas present I got that allows me to freeze one cup amounts of an item.  I thought this was a great idea. 

I made Candy Cane ice cream and put it in one cup portions to freeze.  When I want to have some ice cream, I just pop out one of the sections and the rest can stay frozen. The ice cream tastes amazing and has little crunchies of candy cane in it.  I used my new mini "food processor" type gadget to grind up the candy canes.  It worked perfectly. The ice cream is DELICIOUS!! Tastes just like the ice cream I used to get from a ice cream place years ago.

I also took the Potato Curry and Lentil, Mushroom and Potato Pie and portioned them out and froze them in one serving sizes.  Now I can take them out hours ahead of time and have a meal. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!