Saturday, January 30, 2021

DAY FORTY-ONE OF COOKING COURSE

 I spent almost my whole afternoon making sushi.  It was a kind of sushi I like so I enjoyed it for a while, then I petered out.  Making sushi is fun but quite physically intensive.  It would be easier with more than one person so one person could just make the rice balls and another person could put the sushi together. I made Nigiri And Gunkan Sushi.  It is small pieces of sushi with each piece being a different "type".  I like it because there is very little seaweed.

The red Nigiri sushi is grilled red pepper. The brown one is a sauted mushroom with sprouts and seaweed. Then avocado and seaweed.  Lastly, is a Gunkan cucumber sushi with tofu mayonnaise and tomato.  I made about 25 and about half are gone.  I could have made more but I was tired.

I got a phone call from a friend out of the blue today.  She was a vendor of a client who became a friend.  I was happy to hear she is doing fine.  We caught up for almost an hour.  

My gardener was supposed to come today but there was a communication mishap and she is coming tomorrow.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!