Friday, January 8, 2021

RUNNING MY CAR FOR 30 MINUTES

 Today Amazon was trying to make up with me. My package arrived at a reasonable time. Plus there was a gift inside! Something I didn’t order. Now Amazon is sending me things; gifts. I got a pair of safety glasses. Amazon is concerned for my safety. It is very kind and thoughtful. Although I wonder who didn’t get their safety glasses. 

I started to take down Christmas decorations. They are almost all down and now they need to be carted downstairs and put away. I swore last year that this year I would organize the MANY decorations before I stored them this year. I have SO many ornaments that I need to cull them. 

I started my car today and I noticed my clock was at 12:00. That could not be good. I called my car guy and he agreed with me that it is the battery. He thinks I can save the battery if I run the car for 30 minutes instead of 5 minutes once a week. So I took my car out in the street and brought my lunch and iPad. I ate and watched a show for 30 min while the car ran.  I guess this is my new task for Friday’s. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!