Saturday, January 16, 2021

INDOOR HERB GARDEN AND SOUP

 My gardener came today and started installing the drip system for my backyard. This has been a months long process that included buying the timer, installing the timer, buying the parts to the drip system, installing the drip system. Now there weren’t enough couplings or some such thing and the second half of the installation will be in two weeks. 

While she was at the store I had the gardener buy me some herbs and pots to make an indoor herb garden. With this cooking course, I use fresh herbs constantly. Now I will be able to use the herbs from my own herb garden like I have been doing with my basil plant. 

I decided on my day off from the cooking course that I would make soup. I had a Kabocha Squash that was getting old and needed to be used.  So I made Kabocha Squash Soup.  It is silky and sweet. 


I started watching the first movie of the Fast and the Furious series. I think I have only seen the first two or three. I’m going to watch them all.  Things to do during Covid...

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!