Tuesday, January 26, 2021

DAY THIRTY-EIGHT OF COOKING COURSE

 It was a rainy day and I was happy that was going to make ramen today.  I made Cold Ramen - Tsukemen.  It is a cold ramen with a hot dipping ramen.  It is usually eaten in the cold weather in Japan.  The dandan ramen soup is in one bowl and the rest of the ingredients are in another bowl.  

It was such a tasty lunch that I ate the whole meal.  I could eat this anytime.  I think I like it as a soup better but I will take it this way also.  I have become a ramen lover! 

I spoke to a friend for an hour today while she drove across Florida.  It was wonderful catching up.  I miss her so much.  Even though she lives in Florida now, I end up seeing her about twice a year.  I haven't seen her since last January.  

We are having a really bad storm here tonight.  Last night I lost electricity for about an hour.  I am prepared this time.  I charged everything up and I am ready just in case.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!