Wednesday, January 20, 2021

NEW PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT

 Today was a special day.  We have a new president and vice president.  It happens every four years that a president gets inaugurated.  I woke up early to watch the ceremony.  I had a nutritionist appointment right in the middle of the ceremony so I missed an hour of it.  I think I caught most of the important stuff.

A woman vice president!  So exciting. 

I really liked the Parade of America or whatever it was called.  The virtual show where they showed regular Americans doing regular things.  I liked the dancing part especially.  

I had to call a doctor today about medication.  My prescription ended a few months ago.  At that time the office told me that they would give me three refills and then I would have to come in to see the doctor or she would not refill the prescription.  Today I called again and told them I would be out of my medication in 30 days. The doctor's office told me once again I would have to come in for an appointment.  I told them that was not going to happen, I was not going anywhere near a medical office.  About 40 minutes later I got a call back saying the doctor called in a new prescription.  I assured the office that I would come in as soon as I got the second vaccine shot.  Whenever that will be.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!