Sunday, January 31, 2021

MY DRIP SYSTEM IS WORKING

 I am so excited!  The drip system for my backyard is finally working!  This project started so long ago.  I think it started pre-covid.  It took two brothers, my step-father, an electrician, a handyman and my gardener to get the drip system working.  Mostly the gardener.  But it is working now!  Of course it is rainy season and I don't need it now but I am ready for the summer when I will need it.  Another item off the to do list.  

This is such a good feeling.  Three really big things done this month: cable gone, Christmas organized, and the drip system completed.  I have a few more big things on my list that I want to get done in the next few months.  

I zoomed with my friends and then watched some TV.  I am binge watching a show with 5 seasons.  Tomorrow I start cooking again.  I needed a day off.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!