Sunday, January 17, 2021

FAST AND FURIOUS MOVIE FRANCHISE

 I started to watch the Fast and Furious movie franchise. Yesterday I watched The Fast and the Furious and a little of 2 Fast 2 Furious. Today I finished 2 Fast 2 Furious and watched The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift.  I started watching Fast & Furious but just started. There are 9 movies out already and one movie about to be released.  This should keep me busy for awhile.  I forgot how much I liked the first couple movies. I have only seen the first four before.  Five through nine are all new movies to me. 

I watched a reading of a play this afternoon. It was interesting but not something I would got see in a theater. They are reading another play in a few weeks. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!