Wednesday, January 27, 2021

DAY THIRTY-NINE OF COOKING COURSE

Finally the final day of Ramen.  Today I made Miso Soup with dashi stock, tofu, miso, and wakame seaweed.  If you have been following this blog, you know I hated it.  Too fishy/seaweedy for me.  But my dog walker loved it.  It was a horribly rainy day and he was super happy to get a cup of steamy miso soup.  He gave it two thumbs up.  

Then I made Gari - Pickled Ginger. It was a multi-tiered process.  It is another item that I will be giving away.  My friend S and the dog walker are excited for Gari.

Then to round out the day I made Tofu Mayonnaise.  It is a prep item for the sushi I will be making in the next few days. It tastes really good.  It is tofu, rice vinegar and miso paste. I know it doesn't look like much but it will add a lot to the sushi.  

Here is an adorable photo of Lucky coming home from the park.  I love her ears, like satellite dishes. Yes, she sits in a baby seat.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!