Friday, January 29, 2021

DAY FORTY OF COOKING COURSE

 SUSHI

 I made sushi today!  I made Maki Sushi in my Cooking Course today. It wasn't as hard as I assumed it was.  I tasted it and I didn't like it so I made dinner bags for my friends (dog walker and S) with sushi, pickled ginger and chocolate chip cookies.  They were so appreciative.  The dog walker sent me a photo of him eating it like a burrito (he called it a Japanese burrito) in his car on the way home.  When he got home he sent two photos: one of him with a formal setting with the sushi and another of his daughter eating it.  He said it was delicious.  I really enjoyed making the sushi. 

I had some leftover miso ramen so I heated it up (after adding some items) for the dog walker for lunch.  He was super happy.  He put it in the drink holder in his car and went to pick up a dog.  While he was away, Lucky took off the top of the cup and started drinking/eating the soup.  That rascal!  I guess she likes miso ramen more than I do.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!