Sunday, February 20, 2022

VEGAN DARK CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO WHITE CHOCOLATE CUPS

 Vegan dark chocolate with pistachio white chocolate, peanuts and golden raisins cups. These cups are decadent and delicious. The cups didn't come out of the mold perfectly but some of them came out and I filled them. My neighbors are already lining up to get them even though they are not perfect. 


I learned a lot about chocolate and I plan to learn more. I really like working with chocolate and flavors. 

Update on Lucky: She has been taking the painkillers and sleeping a lot. I was told to keep her immobile and I intend to do just that. I already have a text scheduled for the dog walker letting him know she will not be going with him this week. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Yumm, send me a box of those chocolates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ate one today. They are pretty good. It was my first one. I don't really eat my own stuff too much.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!