Saturday, February 26, 2022

MADE COOKIES FOR MY NEIGHBOR

Just like yesterday, today did not go as planned. I think I have the ant situation under control. I only saw a couple of stragglers but the many dozen I saw yesterday are gone. Unfortunately I saw a couple of ants downstairs now. I did a cleaning and will have to wait and see if that took care of them. This is a yearly event. Every time it gets hot and then it rains the ants come out. I call it the fifth season. Rainy season, earthquake season, fire season, tourist season and ant season.

Unfortunately I think I have a UTI. No, I have one. I am not happy about it. Luckily I have the medicine to take so I just started taking it. 

I took Lucky on a short walk today. Her limping seems better. But we didn't go far. 

I am made cookies for my neighbor today. I am excited to ice them tomorrow. I am decorating them with a surprise for him. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!