Wednesday, February 16, 2022

TOFU, BROCCOLI AND RICE

 Hate to give another sick report on Lucky but she is having a hard time transitioning back to her old food. I had to put her on a new food a month ago when her regular food was back ordered because of supply issues. I transitioned her slowly from the regular food to the new food. I was down to one can of the new food when her regular food arrived so I had to transition her back to her regular food very fast. I think her tummy did not like the quick transition. She skipped breakfast but she ate dinner so I hope she is feeling better now.

I made a dish a few days ago that was simple but good. Seasoned tofu, steamed broccoli and white rice. I had some white rice leftover from the rice I made Lucky. I put some soy sauce on top of the dish. It was pretty good. 

The dog walker has gone on vacation now for a long weekend so Lucky and I are on our own for a whole week. She is going to be so unhappy. She really likes her two hour walks with him. I do not take her on two hour walks.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Well, I will pass on this one. But if you like it, who can argue? Not I said Rick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand. All food isn't for everyone. It is a free country.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!