Friday, February 25, 2022

FELT LIKE PRE-PANDEMIC DAYS

 Today didn't go as planned. The ant situation got worse and then better. The ant bait caused lots of ants to come to the ant bait. It poisoned them. But some are still living and I am trying to deal with them. I ordered more ant bait to arrive tomorrow. The ants arrived in another place in the kitchen so I had to do another cleaning and moving items. UGH!

No baking occurred today. In fact I ordered takeout food because I didn't want to cook in the kitchen and make any mess that would attract the ants. 

I ordered food from a vegan restaurant I never got food from before. It was really good. I probably would not have gotten the fries since they were spiced and soggy. Next time. The sandwich was really good. 

Other than that, I worked all day. All Day. Felt like pre-pandemic days. Weird. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!