Saturday, February 12, 2022

NOT QUITE DONE WITH THE VALENTINE'S DAY COOKIES

 I worked really hard on the cookies today. It was an unseasonably warm day today. Okay, it was a beautiful day today. I was inside icing cookies. I got all the icing made to the right color and then I got all the outlining done and then I ran out of icing and I was super tired. I called it a day. I had some issues with everything today and it took so much longer than anticipated. I think tomorrow will go faster. 

Lucky is feeling much better today. I realized the warm weather is probably getting to her. She hates the heat and it was in the 80s yesterday and almost as hot today. She is really a fog dog. She loves the weather to be 65 degrees year round. I should have realized it yesterday when she laid on the hardwood floor. She never lays on the hardwood floor. I think she was looking for a cool place.

I ate Vegan Tikka Masala tonight. I pulled it from the freezer. I made it months ago and shrink wrapped it. I had some leftover rice to eat with it. It made a nice dinner. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. That Vegan Tikka Masala looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks it is. It is so easy since it is made in a slow cooker.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!