Tuesday, February 22, 2022

DEFECTIVE WHIPPED CREAM DISPENSER

I woke up this morning, tried to whipped cream dispenser again and it didn't work. I emailed the company and was surprised that I got almost an immediate response. After giving them my information, they said they were going to send me a brand new one. They said obviously the dispenser was defective and covered under warranty. I should have a new dispenser by the end of the week.

Today was a hard day. I didn't feel great yesterday and trying to deal with the dispenser made the day much harder. I woke up late today and then stayed on the couch almost the whole day. I have been so fatigued and my joints are killing me. Before anyone jumps to COVID, these are the symptoms of RA. I started my Orencia shots again last week and I think I am having a reaction. I'm sure I will be fine in a week. I just need to rest. 

Lucky update: she is officially going stir crazy. The meds are not working as good because the effectiveness wears off so she does not stay asleep as much. But she seems to be better. 

I put covers on my lemon tree and blueberry bush tonight because it is supposed to get really cold tonight. Hopefully it protects them from dying. It has in the past. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. I love Whipped cream. Sign me up for three gallons, once the dispenser starts working again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The new dispenser showed up today. I hope to make some soon.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!