Saturday, February 5, 2022

VEGAN ASIAN FOOD DELIVERED

 I worked really hard on a dessert today and I am going to post it tomorrow. I am too tired today. It is late and I just want to put my feet up. I was making good time and then I wanted to call my sister-in-law for her birthday and then my cousin called and next thing I know over one hour flew by. I still had not eaten and I was hungry. Then by the time I ate it was late and I still had to finish the caramel and take the photo and then clean up. I did finish the caramel and take the photo but I left most of the cleaning up until tomorrow. Unfortunately that makes me behind tomorrow because I have to clean up from today. 

So, I ordered in dinner and had vegan Asian food. I had  pot stickers, noodles and vegetables. It was all very good. I probably ate too much but I was at that point where I was too hungry so I ate a lot. 

I also did laundry and took a walk to the post office today. I had mail I had to pick up today. It was a full day and I am happy to finally be off my feet for a few minutes before I get to bed.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!