Thursday, February 17, 2022

PHOTOS

 Not much to say today. I worked some and took Lucky on a walk. We ran into a neighbor who we haven't seen in a while. Turns out he was a visiting professor at a prestigious university. No wonder I haven't seen him in months.

I got some of the scrapbook paper that I ordered. Why scrapbook paper you ask? I use scrapbook paper as background in some of my food photos. I bought some scrapbook paper that was on sale. They sell scrapbook paper in these large books that have about 100 pieces of 12 x 12 paper. Some of the books were on sale for $5 and $10. This is really cheap for a book of scrapbook paper. One book is all plaids which can look like a table cloth. The other book has a sort of tie-dyed look. These backgrounds really add to photos. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!