Sunday, February 6, 2022

DAY TWO HUNDRED SEVEN OF COOKING COURSE

 I had all these plans for today but alas, my body had different ideas. I woke up late and didn't feel like doing anything. Lucky vomited early in the morning so I had to clean that up and then I went back to bed. I realized she needed to eat some rice for breakfast (she had some of my leftover rice for dinner last night) so I had to make some first thing.  That sort of delayed my morning. I got laundry started, fed the bird, fed Lucky, and fed me. Lucky and I took a walk around the block mid afternoon. Then we watched TV all afternoon into the evening. Relaxation is what I needed. 

I received my new fingertip gloves to keep my hands warm on these cold days.

I got them in four different colors. So far I like them a lot. I can keep my hands warm and still type on my computer, use my phone and eat. I know it isn't that cold here but it has been pretty cold for our neck of the woods lately and I have been trying to conserve energy by turning the thermostat down. 

Here is the dessert I made yesterday. I finished it late last night. It is Vegan Carrot White Chocolate Muffins with Coconut Lime Caramel Drizzle. Quite decadent. 

They are mini muffins. The caramel is made from sugar and coconut milk. It is so creamy I have to keep myself from drinking it. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. I think warm mini muffins will keep you more warm than the gloves. But i might be wrong. :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!