Monday, February 7, 2022

DAY TWO HUNDRED EIGHT OF COOKING COURSE

 I got up and was unsure if I was going to do anything. Have any of you experienced a feeling that you don't know what day it is? Maybe it is because I have been in my house for so many days, but I spent all weekend so sure that this was President's Day weekend that this morning I slept in thinking it was a holiday. I even emailed someone asking why they were working today. I was that sure it was a holiday. I am either loosing my mind or being inside all the time has finally made me crack. 

No, I spoke to the doctor and he says many people are going through the same thing. A perpetual Groundhog day. I just need to get a bit of structure back in my day. For the first year of lockdown I was very structured. I had my days planned out in advance. Even if I had no meetings I had things planned to do each day. Lately, I have not been doing this and I think it is making it seem like each day blends together. 

Today I made Vegan Chocolate Hazelnut Spread. It can be spread on toast or apples or anything. It is very chocolatey and delicious. 


I gave some of the chocolate desserts to one of my neighbors and she gave them to her friend who is a baker. The woman said they were so good that I could sell them. I thought that was a huge compliment. I really like making the chocolate candies. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!