Saturday, February 19, 2022

VEGAN DARK CHOCOLATE CUPS

 I tried to make vegan dark chocolate cups today. I will find out tomorrow how successful they are. I popped one out and it was 1/2 way successful so I added more chocolate to the cups. I am hoping they are successful so I can fill them.


It was really fun to play with chocolate today. I have been thinking of doing this for a couple of weeks and finally got down to doing it. 

Early this morning I took Lucky to the veterinarian's office. It was all outside but they take the dogs inside. They checked Lucky over and they think Lucky hurt her back not her knee. They gave me pain meds for her and she is currently knocked out. Lucky has to stay home for a week. I am glad they gave me pain meds because it will be hard to keep her immobile for a week. If she is still showing signs of limping after a week, they will do an x-ray or ultrasound and see what is going on. I also had them cut her nails and check her over. They said other than her back she looked good.

I am not sure why there is a huge fireworks display going on right now but it is loud. Weird timing. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Maybe they were celebrating 219 day.

    https://www.nwitimes.com/entertainment/219-day-to-celebrate-northwest-indiana-saturday/article_390696ad-7eb7-58da-a0c5-e51513f4e950.html

    No idea why 219 is celebrated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. people love to celebrate things from their area. 90210 and people putting their area code on their hats. I don't think that is why they were shooting off fireworks here though. LOL.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!