Tuesday, October 19, 2021

WHAT A DAY!

I woke up at 5:25 am to take the large trash out to the curb for them to take away. I had it all done in 12 minutes since I prepped it all yesterday. I was back in bed by 5:47 am and snuggled up to Lucky. The garbage men didn't come until 9:30 am.  Glad I woke up at 5:25 am. (sarcasm)

I had a phone call with my nutritionist at 9:00 am.  I didn't have much to tell him since I have been on and off Orencia for the past three months and not feeling very good.  

I started to put together the new desk. I was doing really good. I got the legs of the desk all together and then I needed a drill and that's where it all went downhill. I had to charge the drill. That took an hour. Then some other things happened and I lost steam. I will pick it up again tomorrow.

That was basically my whole day besides having a dog with a tummy ache who followed me around all day.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Its always the drill. It gets me every time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted a drill that plugs in. I hate drills that have to charge.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!