Friday, October 8, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY-EIGHT OF COOKING COURSE

 I got up real early today so I could get walking down to the veterinarian’s office to get Lucky’s medicine. I timed it so I would walk back and get my flu shot when the pharmacy opened. I was a little late and ended up waiting a little bit but I got my shot. I walked home and was exhausted. My feet were killing me and I was in pain. I probably shouldn’t have walked that far while I was feeling this bad. 

Last night I put some items together in a bowl and something was not right. It seemed like the flour to water ratio was off. I emailed the chef and sure enough the amounts were inverted. I wasted 500 grams of flour. Tonight I have the amounts correct and will make the item in the morning. 

I did make Miso Cashew Butter. It tastes fantastic. I also finished the pickled vegetables. It is cauliflower, radishes, carrots, and onions. 

This is all for the Tapas. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!