Wednesday, October 27, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED NINETY-THREE OF COOKING COURSE

 I started cooking again. I am feeling a bit better today. My flare is subsiding a bit so I decided to try finishing the final dish in my Contemporary Italian chapter. Once I finish this dish I am thinking of taking a short break before starting the next chapter. I have been going at this cooking course pretty hard and I would like to make some food I actually want to eat for a change. 

Today I made some roasted vegetables for the dish I am preparing. Since I was making a small amount for the dish, I made more for myself for dinner. I made roasted cauliflower and celery root. It turned out really tasty.

Tomorrow I am going to finish the dish and be done with Italian food.

Until tomorrow...


2 comments:

  1. Oh I Love roasted vegetables. We will be over around 2:20 so we do not miss out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best time of year for me since I love all these roasted veggies.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!