Thursday, October 28, 2021

NATIONAL CHOCOLATE DAY

 Happy National Chocolate Day!  I decided to make Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip cookies. I made more little cookies. What the heck! It is Chocolate Day! 

I had two guys at my house today. First the handyman came to finish the job sealing leaks. He sealed my stairs with hopes that would stop any leaks. He was nice enough to carry down my old microwave down to the garage.

Then my new gardener came and worked for 4 hours on the backyard. He is coming back tomorrow to finish up. He dug out a large plant that was half dead that I wanted gone. It was too large for the space. It looks great now that it is gone. The backyard is going to look great. He already filled three big bags and my compost bin.

That was basically my whole day. Managing workers. That's why I made cookies.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I love making cookies. I give them out to my friends and neighbors. I make them small so I can have a little snack.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!