Wednesday, October 13, 2021

MY REFRIGERATOR IS A MESS

 I was all set to go pick up some bird food before the mask mandate is lifted but a client called and that threw me off my schedule. I had to be back in time to meet up with the dog walker. Instead I went for a walk to the post office to pick up and drop off some mail. I made it back just in time for the dog to be dropped off.

I realized that my refrigerator is a mess. I couldn't get another item in it if I wanted. I have items from my Italian Pastry course, previous courses and now my Contemporary Italian Cuisine course. I think it is time to remove everything and decide what to keep and what to throw away. 

I am hoping to start the Ribollita tomorrow but I have the dentist in the morning and Friday morning I have the dishwasher repair person so I don't want to make too many dirty dishes. I have to wash all dishes by hand. I have to clean up my kitchen a bit tomorrow before Friday morning.

My walk was okay. I was afraid I was going to be ultra sore but I am fine so far. Tomorrow morning will tell.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!