Sunday, October 17, 2021

DESK DELIVERED

 My new desk was delivered today. I am so excited. I did not start assembling it yet because I still have pieced of my old desk in my office and I need to get those out of the house first to make room to assemble the new desk. The old desk gets removed starting tomorrow night. Two parts are very heavy. The desk broke down into about 7 parts. 

Lucky and I went on two walks before and after the desk delivery. 

I cleaned up the kitchen to get ready for the dishwasher guy who comes tomorrow.

My tooth is much less painful and, frankly, unless I touch my gums I don't even feel it anymore. I am happy the pain has gone away. I was so used to feeling the pain. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Hey a new desk is always a cool thing. My advice, find a 14 year old to put it together. Heck I am hiring 14 years for every task these days. :)

    rick phillips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! I usually get my friend's kid to help me but I am still being careful and keeping myself on lockdown to keep safe. My friend's kid works as a phlebotomist and he is too exposed to come in my house right now. We visit from a distance with masks.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!