Wednesday, October 6, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY-SIX OF COOKING COURSE

 I finished the Risotto.  The risotto has 8 components and I made 7 of them.  1. Veg stock 2. slow cooked shallots 3. almond butter 4. roasted almonds 5. roasted tomato sauce 6. tomato concasse 7. risotto. I did not make the 8. roasted garlic because I don't eat garlic. It took me four days to make all the components to put together the risotto. It tastes delicious and amazing. It is creamy from the almond butter and crunchy from the almonds and delicious from the roasted tomato sauce.

I did not have time to take a walk. I also made three desserts from the cannoli for neighbors. I am trying to get rid of them so I don't eat them or throw them away. I worked some of the day.

Poor Lucky has a tummy ache tonight so she is being a little baby and wanting to curl up on my lap.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!