Monday, October 25, 2021

NO WIFI FOR HOURS

 I couldn't post earlier tonight because I had no WiFi for hours. I finally did this post from my phone. Then I looked at my phone and I used all my data and it is only a few days into my month. I had to shut down my phone. 

It is amazing how much we depend on WiFi for everything. I had no TV, no movies, no access to my phone without using my data plan, no zoom, no email, no Instagram. I kept reaching for things and realized I could not do them. I had a zoom meeting that I had to call into. I had to figure out how to call into a zoom. I had a board meeting that I could not attend in "Person" but had to call into. It was so frustrating. I had a doctor's appointment that I had to do over the phone instead of Facetime. Then I wanted to watch something on my phone but I didn't know my password and couldn't use the WiFi to get it. Just one thing after another.

It really amazes me how dependent we are on our internet companies. I finally gave up when I realized I used up all my data and read a book. I did buy some more data for the rest of the month but I am being really careful with it because it isn't very much.

That was most of my day. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Hey, No one really wants to mess with my WIFI and Sheryl's (we have been married for 44 years), TV. No one damn it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!