Tuesday, October 12, 2021

HAPPY WORLD ARTHRITIS DAY

 After working this morning, I had a bunch of tasks to take care of.  I called service to get my dishwasher fixed. It is the latch that broke not the handle. I have an appointment for Friday morning. I guess I am washing dishes by hand until then.

Then I made an appointment to get have a garbage pickup for large items to get rid of items in my garage. I am also getting rid of my desk of more than 15 years. I am so excited to get a new desk. I have been wanting a new desk for ages. Tomorrow I am going to order a new desk.

I called my dentist. Long story short, I have a tooth that was giving me problems when I wore my mouth guard. The dentist decided that the mouth guard was pressing on the tooth and it was irritating the nerve. Since my mouth guard was over 20 years old, I decided it was time to invest in a new mouth guard. This new mouth guard is not irritating this tooth and mostly the nerve pain had subsided. 

The night after my last appointment at the dentist I had a fever. That caused me to get a Covid test because I thought I might have been exposed. I did not have Covid but I had a new pain. The pain was going up my face from my tooth to my eye.  Over the weeks, this subsided too. At the end of last week I noticed there was swelling in my gum over that tooth. It is still swollen but not as much. Today I decided I needed to call the dentist and get it checked. The mask mandate is about to be lifted and I want to get it checked before that happens. 

I am still recovering from my long walk on Friday. I am not sure how much the Orencia is working to keep my rheumatoid arthritis at bay.

With all that going on, I had no time to cook today. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!