Monday, October 18, 2021

PUT TOGETHER MY NEW TABLE

 Two good things happened today.  I put together the first piece of furniture from my delivery. I put together the table with a glass top. This table is a side table for items that I do not want on my desk. I could not find a corner desk that I liked so I bought a desk and table instead to make a corner "desk". 

I am hoping it will all look okay when it is finished.

Then the dishwasher repair person came and was at my home for less than 20 minutes. He fixed the handle on my dishwasher. He said my dishwasher seems in very good condition. I am so happy to get my dishwasher back. It is really hard to be an up-and-coming chef without a dishwasher.

There was no walking today but I did take the heavy pieces of my old desk downstairs to get them ready for tomorrow's 6am pick up from the garbage company.

I have to get up very early to bring the items outside so I am going to bed early.

Until tomorrow...


2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!