Friday, September 30, 2022

COVID VACCINE #5

This morning I went to my physical therapy appointment and I had coordinated it very carefully so that I could leave 5 minutes early and go to my covid vaccine appointment. Course I got to my covid vaccine appointment and ended up standing around for almost half an hour waiting for them to get their act together. This annoyed me a little bit because I could have finished up my physical therapy appointment and still would have been on time for the vaccine appointment. But I got my covid vaccine number five.

While I was gone I had a delivery of my end table. If you remember last week on my vacation I sent the broken end table back. At midnight last night I got a notification from the end table company stating that the delivery was going to happen today. When I woke up this morning I quickly texted my neighbor to ask if I could put a note on my door asking UPS to deliver it to his house instead of my house during the two hours I was going to be gone. Luckily my neighbor was agreeable because the box was delivered 45 minutes after I left for my physical therapy appointment.

I am now in bed resting as I have been all afternoon and about to go to sleep. I have already had chills I have a sore arm and I've taken a nap. I'm sure I'll feel much better tomorrow.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!