Thursday, September 22, 2022

DAY 6 OF STAYCATION

This morning I woke up to sunshine and zero rain. I had a list of things to accomplish today. The first thing on my list was to box up the end table from the living room. I haven't really talked much about this but I love the end table. It's exactly what I wanted. Unfortunately it was not exactly level and I asked my handyman to look at it. When he looked at it he pointed out that one of the legs was cracked. I contacted the manufacturer and they were going to send me a replacement piece but I couldn't figure out what was making the table not level so the company said just send the whole table back and I will send you a new one. Yesterday I took the table apart and thought it would fit in a box that I've been keeping from somebody else I bought because of course I got rid of the box for this end table a while ago. Well it didn't fit in the box that I had been keeping and I started to get frustrated. This morning I looked around my garage and I realized that I had not unboxed yet my power washer and thought maybe it would fit in that box. Sure enough it fit not perfectly but good enough to send a broken table back. So I boxed it all up with plenty of padding and took it down to the UPS pick up place. So it is on its way and I should be getting a new table in about a week.

I then put together a picnic lunch for both Lucky and myself. We got in the car and went to the park where we walked and had our picnic lunch. The park was not as populated as it was on Tuesday but it was much better weather.

When we got back we were both exhausted and we sat down and watched TV.

At around 6:00 I had my arthritis group meeting and I also ordered my dinner to be delivered. It wasn't supposed to come until 7:00 but it arrived at 6:30. I ordered a vegan pizza from a pizza place I had never ordered pizza from before. The pizza was delicious. I have plenty of leftover because I had to get a larger pizza that I wanted in order to get it delivered. But that's okay it won't go to waste in this house. 
Now I'm watching the new shows for the fall downstairs where it's cooler since it's pretty warm evening. I'm finally getting my nice warm weather.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you have to say!