Wednesday, September 14, 2022

TALKED TO A FRIEND

 I talked to my friend who lives in Europe today. It is interesting to hear other people's experiences over the last almost three years. She and I have written and sent cards but this is the first time we have spoken. I admit I got a little choked up. I miss talking to people who I haven't talked to in a while. I wish I could have stayed on the phone longer but I had a work phone call. 

I had an exciting surprise tonight. Lucky jumped up on the couch! Okay, you are not impressed but Lucky has not jumped up on the couch in months. This was one of the reasons why I originally took her to the doctor. One day she stopped jumping on the couch and I thought it was her legs or hips. It turns out it was an inflamed tummy and protein in her urine. Just two weeks on the medicine and she is playing with toys, eating more, running around the house, and jumping again. Tonight she wanted to play a favorite game "catch me" where she runs around and I chase her. I was sweating and she was happy. Two months ago I couldn't get her to play this, her favorite game, at all. This makes me so happy. 

I need to check the moon but weird things have been happening. Three earthquakes, a three car accident tonight down the road, I don't know. I wonder if it is a full moon. 

I just checked the weather and it is a 60% chance of rain for one day of my staycation. I am glad I am making a Plan B of things to do if I have to stay inside. Today I set my work email response for my staycation. Don't bother me! LOL. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for Lucky, yeah for friends, Yeah for surviving 3 earthquakes or one accident

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!