Saturday, September 10, 2022

2ND DAY AFTER ENDOSCOPY RESULTS

The oppressive heat finally broke. It was 75 degrees today. That is wonderful and the perfect temperature. I am feeling a bit better. The house is still so hot inside. There is a joke going around that the heat outside has broken but it will now take three days for our houses to cool down. 

I am trying to take it slow and sleeping a lot. 

The most I did today was use my replacement electric (battery charged) bathroom cleaner. I had one but I lost a vital piece. Then I bought one and charged it but it charged for 12 hours and the light never turned green. I had to return it and get a replacement. The replacement works great. Not as good as my original one but good enough. I am still hoping I find the missing piece. If you are a long time reader, I do find missing things years later. (iPods, remote control pieces) 

I am hoping to eat real food tomorrow. I am tired of apple sauce, yogurt, rice, bananas, etc. soft food. I shall see how real food works out. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!