Wednesday, September 21, 2022

DAY 5 OF STAYCATION

We woke up to more rain. I know I am supposed to be super happy it is raining since we have been in a drought but did it have to pick this week to start raining? It stopped mid-morning and the sun came out after lunch. 

I guess it really didn't matter because I ended up working most of the morning. I attended a pre-planned webinar (okay, I was in the bathtub while I listened) and then I had to do some work for a client. I plan on taking another vacation day next week to make up for the two half days I ended up working. 

After working, I laid down and watched a movie, Luck. It was very cute and had a good message. 

I decided not to cook today and ordered food for dinner. I got fancy vegan Mexican food. I got a BLTA Wrap with a Cesar salad. That is coconut bacon, avocado, lettuce and pico de Gallo with aioli. It was good but too spicy for me. I ate half and saved the other half. 
Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!