Wednesday, September 7, 2022

PAIN IN MY ESOPHAGUS

 The pain in my esophagus is like drinking glass. Not that I know what drinking glass feels like but I am imagining it. I found the Gaviscon that the doctor told me to buy and had it delivered. I am not sure it was the Gaviscon or the propofol or something else but my stomach got upset this afternoon. The doctor called in another medication but the pharmacy had to wait for a delivery before they could send it to me. 

I tried eating a muffin for breakfast and that was horrible. The rest of the day I stuck to soft food: vegan jello, bananas, ice cream. I sucked on a few cookies. Not too nutritious but what am I to do. Everything hurts to eat or drink. 

I got nauseous again in the afternoon and had to take a nap. I don't know if I am nauseous because of the heat, the pain, not eating, or the medicine I took. I don't know.

I am hoping it gets better so I can eat again. 

It was in the 90's again today. It is hot. Not as hot as yesterday but still hot. 

Lucky went on her first walk with the dog walker in two weeks. She seemed excited to see him but she ran back inside the house. I had to take her outside but then she went with him. He sent me a video of her and she was walking along fine. He said she was walking fine and keeping up. Much better than three weeks ago when she was dragging during the walk. I think she is feeling better. 

We woke up early and went to the veterinarian's office and picked up Lucky's new medicine. Lucky was excited to get in the car. I definitely see a difference in her attitude. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you have to say!