Thursday, September 29, 2022

NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE SALTED CARAMEL COOKIE DOUGH

I hadn't heard from the end table company after returning the broken end table so today I contacted them and found out that they were sending the replacement end table and it's going to arrive tomorrow. Since I will be in physical therapy and getting my covid shot I'm going to have to see if one of my neighbors can accept the package if it comes while I am at these activities. But I am excited to get a replacement table since I've been missing it so much.

Today I took Lucky vet's office for some lab work. She was so excited to get in the car and then we went to the vet's office. I'll have to treat her this weekend. The vet wanted to check her labs to see how she's doing on this new medicine. Of course today she seems much better than she was 3 days ago. Doesn't that always happen? We get the results in a couple of days.

I made a fun quick little dessert when we got home. It is a no-bake chocolate salted caramel cookie dough. It is really delicious. I ate a two big chunk. I'll have to eat smaller pieces in the future.
Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!