Sunday, September 11, 2022

3RD DAY AFTER ENDOSCOPY RESULTS

 Today I felt better. I took Lucky for a walk. I met up with some neighbors on the walk and talked some. I met a new neighbor and gave their daughter $2 for her orange juice stand. I don't drink orange juice, especially now. 

Then I buckled down and did some invoicing. I got one client completed for three months. I am sure they will be thrilled. 

I had phone calls from various family members. 

I decided to try real food. I have been taking both my medications so it should be fine. Well, it has been two hours since I ate the food and I am beginning to regret it. I had a vegan chick'n sandwich with tomato, lettuce and vegan mayo. Maybe I should have stuck to the rice. My chest is not feeling too good again. 

It is time to go lay down and watch some TV. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!