Tuesday, September 27, 2022

MADE MY COVID VACCINE APPOINTMENT

I finally got an appointment on the day that I wanted to get my covid vaccine. It's been a little difficult to some of the places will only roll out covid vaccine dates one day at a time so you have to log in multiple times a day to see if the day you want has opened up any times. Today I looked at other locations and found one at the same location where I get my physical therapy and they had a time that's right at the same time that my physical therapy ends. So I'm going to ask my physical therapist if I can end 5 minutes early so I can run over and get my covid vaccine. Two birds one stone so they say. I'm pretty much expecting that this weekend I will be bedridden. I originally wanted to get the covid vaccine next weekend so I could have the long weekend to recover but beggars can't be choosers at this point.

Today was another day where I was on zoom meetings for about 4 hours straight. It is a little exhausting to be on zoom meetings for that many hours in a row. I did have a break after the first 2 hours and ran Lucky around the block. Then it was back to two more hours on zoom.

I made zucchini and chickpea Curry for dinner along with white rice. it ended up having a spicy as I like but it was very tasty. I made extra rice because look he's having a little bit of a tummy issue and she just loves rice especially when I put chicken baby food on it.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Wow we have walk in appointments at grocery stores for the updated COVID vaccine. I cannot wait for my waiting period following Rituxan to get it .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things are different in CA. Lots of people want to get the vaccines so you need an appointment.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!