Friday, September 16, 2022

MY NAME DAY

Today is my Name Day. This is a European tradition. Each name has a day. When your name day comes up it is like your birthday. I celebrated by it being the first day of my vacation at 5pm! 

Today was a day of tying up loose ends before I shut down. Of course one client decided to schedule three meetings at the beginning of the week that I need to be at. I plan on continuing my vacation into the next week to compensate myself by taking another day off. 

I am just excited to start my time off. I think I might finally start the first vegan cheese chapter from my cooking course. I can probably complete a number of the recipes this week. It will be something interesting to do. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!