Sunday, September 18, 2022

DAY 2 OF STAYCATION

I woke up to rain. At points lots of rain. My friend did not come by due to the rain. No one wants to stand outside in pouring rain. I am sure I'll see him on his next trip or if I go to Hawaii. 

Here is a photo of Lucky getting tired of waiting. 

While waiting to see if he was coming or not, I finished watching last night's movie Minions: The Rise of Gru. I fell asleep watching it last night. It was pretty good. 

Then I wanted to get going on my cheese making. Last night I soaked my nuts so I was ready. First I made cashew milk for tomorrow. Then I made the first step for Cheddar Cheese Balls. I have to finish them tomorrow. I organized my cheese schedule for the week. There is prep that has to be done each night for the next day. 

Since it was raining I watched a series that I have been watching. Then it was time to order dinner. I wanted some comfort food so I got vegan Pho delivered to my door. It was so good! Just what I needed on a cold and rainy day. 

I am watching a show on PBS before I go to bed. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!