Thursday, September 8, 2022

GOOD NEWS ABOUT THE ENDOSCOPY

Okay, first off I have found that almost every website I went to today had some sort of crazy problem. I don't know if it's a full moon situation or the fact that the weather is over 100° for the 8th day in a row or their floods everywhere or what it is but The Internet's been having problems all day.  I went to do this post and blogger was down so I am doing this on my phone and I will apologize for any typos.

This evening I got good news about my endoscopy. The doctor called and said that the biopsy showed nothing bad. The only thing it showed is that I have reflux in my esophagus which is a little bad but very manageable. So I have to start medication tomorrow for months and months and months. Hopefully this will solve the immediate problem quickly and the long-term problem over the next few months. So good news overall. I did eat some rice tonight which is basically the first solid food I've eaten since before the endoscopy. It's been a little bit tough considering it's been a hundred degrees every day. I have gotten a little light-headed.

So yes on the weather front it was another lovely day where the temperature in the house was in the 90s upstairs and on the side of my house it did hit 113 once again. So lucky and I spent some of the day downstairs where it's cooler. And today I even brought Sunday the bird downstairs because he was squawking and very unhappy at how hot it was. I didn't know he's bring him downstairs on the other days because he is a tropical bird and where he is didn't get very hot but today it did get very hot.

They claim that the hot weather is going to break tomorrow I personally will believe it when I see it because they've said that the last two days and it hasn't happened so I hope it does soon because this is a little bit annoying having these completely almost 100° days in houses that are made for this kind of heat. I would be happy with a nice 75 to 80° day.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. We have had a nice cool streak here in the Midwest. You know we have space available.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!