Saturday, September 3, 2022

COVID PCR TEST TODAY

 I woke up early and went to get my Covid PCR test. I decided to get the quick test. It isn't so quick. It took about 2 hours. I went to a place that is one of these new "do everything online" places. Make your appointment online, register online, upload everything online. You show up and you go into a room and they checked my vitals. Then they did the PCR test. I was surprised. The last time I did a Covid test at a place it was in March 2020 and they did the up the nose test that went all the way to my brain. This test today was just in my nostril. Then a doctor came in and asked me how I was feeling. I said I was feeling like I just wanted a Covid test so I can get my procedure on Tuesday.  I felt like they were looking to charge my insurance company more money. I didn't need to see a doctor. 

My test was negative. 

I got home and decided to sweep up the backyard. There was a bunch of stuff left from the guys putting up the fence. I collected three bags of stuff for compost. It looks so neat now. 

I started laundry and washed dishes and took Lucky for a walk. 

Then I decided to make these vegan chocolate Oreo cheesecakes. I could do the first part and then they needed to sit for hours in the freezer to stiffen. I will finish them tomorrow.

Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. I have to get one in a few days and have no idea how to get it done. I guess i better figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to get one as well fairly soon. I guess i better get things worked out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Home tests are easy you can get one at a pharmacy. PCR tests you get at a clinic or testing site.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!