Sunday, September 25, 2022

DAY 9 OF STAYCATION

Today is the final day of my staycation. It went by too fast. I really tried to not work or do work things. I made a decision to take vacation days on the next month of Fridays. I think this is what is best for me. 

Today I finished watching the movie I started watching last night while cutting out the items for my vision board. Then I took Lucky for a walk. It is a sunny breezy day. There is a big festival going on so the neighborhood is empty. 

When I got home I decided this was a good time to move my office furniture. I really wanted to move my desk either in front of the window or away from the wall. Well, after moving the desk and other furniture around, it became clear it was not going to be an easy task. If I want to move my desk, I would have to reorganize everything due to modems and electric outlets and other things. It will be a much more time consuming task. I put my desk back to it's original spot.

I started working on pasting the items on my vision board. This task too a couple of hours but the board looks great. I have a section for travel, cooking/baking, photography, dogs, and misc. 

I photographed the Parmesan cheese that I made for the vegan cheese chapter. 
That's been my day! 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. hmm I don't know. At first I thought it was a peanut butter cookie. I suggest you make some of those vegan PB2 cookies and send me 6 dozen. I will give you the 'secret address" the one were I can have 5 dozen before Sheryl finds out I have any.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!