Friday, September 23, 2022

DAY 7 OF STAYCATION

Today was a beautiful sunny day. It got up to 80° today. I decided today was the day that I was going to work on my vision board. This is a project I've been wanting to work on for almost the entire pandemic. I had to wait until I had enough magazines stacked up to cut out items to put on my vision board. For those of you that don't know what a vision board is a piece of cardboard in my case that you put on pictures, sayings, words that you want to project out into the future, world of things that you want to happen. An example would be for me that I want to continue baking and cooking vegan food so I would put on maybe pictures of food, the words vegan food, and maybe a saying about cooking or baking. The reason the people make a vision board is to have something visual to help them to remember what they're working towards.

So I spent part of the day cutting out items for my vision board and then trimming those pictures and words. Then I had to go to my physical therapy appointment.

When I left for my physical therapy appointment I knew that the dog may come back before I did so I went and checked the entrance where the dog walker comes in and I couldn't get the door open. Since the cab was already here I had to tell the dog walker to delay bring the dog back until I returned from physical therapy. I ended up returning from physical therapy before the dog walker, tried the door a different way and it opened right up for me. I think somebody tried to jimmy the door again. I think I may have to get some sort of camera on that door because this is now the second time the door has been messed with. 

I ate leftover pizza for dinner. But I wanted to show you the cheese that I made the other day it is vegan smoked paprika cheese.
Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you have to say!