Monday, September 5, 2022

COULD IT GET HOTTER. YES!!!

 Well, it is hotter. At one point I looked and it was 93 degrees in my kitchen and 113 degrees on the side of my house. Ugh! We started out the day upstairs in the front of the house since the sun is in the back of the house. Then we went downstairs where it is 20 degrees cooler because we are subterranean. We spent most of the day downstairs. It is cooler but dark. 

I was so excited to use my new electric bathroom cleaner but after being plugged in overnight, it still was not charged. It was a dud. I contacted Amazon and they are sending me a new one. 

That was about the only thing I did all day. It was that hot. No walks. No cooking. 

I finally barbecued dinner. 

I have to be ready early tomorrow for my endoscopy. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the Endoscopy appointment. I am rooting for the perfect outcome.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!