Tuesday, September 20, 2022

DAY 4 OF STAYCATION

Today was another day with a surprise first thing in the morning. If you remember from yesterday's post I had a potential client that called yesterday to hire me for work. Well one of the things that she told me was that she had gone on to my company website and filled out the contact me form on the website. I did not get contacted but she had filled out the contact me form. I did a little bit of investigation and realized that I had not been getting the contact me forms for a couple of weeks. So I had to call the website company and I ended up being on the phone with them for almost an hour. 

For many years I have been told that my website was outdated and that I needed to update it. I would always ask will it still work even if it's not updated and they always told me yes it would still work, so I ignored them. Fast forward to today and the contact me form did not work. 

After being passed from person to person at the website company, I finally ended up with a very nice helpful woman who explained that I would need to update my website but at the same time she would try and fix the current problem. Well I was on hold for words to 40 minutes I began updating the website and by the time she came back to tell me that she could not fix the current problem I had already completed 2/3 of updating my website. Now it may not be perfect but it's good enough for right now and there is one part that has an "under construction" notice on it. But the good news is that a nagging task of updating my website has been completed and in a lot less time than I thought it would take because I had a very nice woman on the phone answering the few questions that I had and my contact us page now works again.

After that phone call and task sucked up a much of the morning, I quickly took a shower, threw a few things in a bag, grabbed the Lucky and jumped in the car. Lucky and I went to a park to walk around and sit and have some snacks. Our plan was to stay there a little bit longer but after walking, sitting and watching some people dance while we had our snacks, and walking some more it started to rain. At that point we turned around and started walking back to the car. Luckily it did not rain hard so we didn't get very wet even under the trees.
Once we got home I fed Lucky and then I began making the next vegan cheese recipe. This time it was mozzarella cheese. Since I have to leave it overnight I'll let you know how it tastes tomorrow.

Here is the picture of the vegan cheddar cheese balls rolled in roasted sesame seeds.
Now I am watching The Handmaid's Tale season 5. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you have to say!